Disabled Ramps and the Equality Act
The disabled ramps featured on our website are ideal for shops, offices, listed buildings, etc. as a way to help comply with the Equality Act.
These ramps are lightweight, foldable and easy to set up when required meaning they do not have to be left out permanently.
- Available in lengths 2ft – 8ft (0.6m – 2.4m)
- Quick and easy to set up
- Unique design enables incredible grip
- Single fold down lengh of ramp
- clips together when folded
- contrasting colour edge strip increases visibility
Registered in England & Wales. Company no. 04537420, VAT no. 812494925