We are often asked if our wheelchair ramps are suitable for home use.
The answer is Yes
Most of the wheelchair ramps we supply are lightweight and compact which makes them idea for home use where they can be set up as and when needed and then simply folded up and stored away when not in use.
The ramp we tend to recommend most for home use are the smaller of the Aerolight Extra range which can be used on a 1:6 gradient when assisted.
As most steps around the home are between 4 and 8 inches it means the most popular size is the AX12 at 4ft long (1.2m)
- Available in lengths 2ft – 8ft (0.6m – 2.4m)
- Quick and easy to set up
- Unique design enables incredible grip
- Single fold down lengh of ramp
- clips together when folded
- contrasting colour edge strip increases visibility
- Ideal Wheelchair Ramp for Home use
Registered in England & Wales. Company no. 04537420, VAT no. 812494925